Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.719 NAD / MXN
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is about the same as in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, you would need at least 21,127 N$ (Mex$ 29,396) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 N$ in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Amsterdam costs €65 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 2,500 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨41 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $2,287 (about 7 hours ago)