Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.568 NAD / BRL
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 N$ in Walvis Bay you would need to make just about 18,781 N$ (R$ 7,315) in Porto Alegre.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)