Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.195 NAD / AUD
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 126% more expensive than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, you would need at least 54,150 N$ (AU$4,837) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 N$ in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)