Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13638 NAD / KES
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 21% more expensive than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, you would need at least 25,344 N$ (Shilling185,827) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 N$ in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)