Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 17.381 NAD / EUR
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 116% more expensive than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, you would need at least 53,955 N$ (€3,104) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 N$ in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)