Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 950 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19618 NAD / INR
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 7% cheaper than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 N$ in Walvis Bay you would need to make just about 20,472 N$ (₨104,352) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ushuaia costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (about 2 hours ago)