Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.677 NAD / CAD
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 87% more expensive than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, you would need at least 42,938 N$ (C$3,677) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 N$ in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)