Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,199 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.877 NAD / PEN
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is about the same as in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 N$ in Walvis Bay you would need to make just about 21,511 N$ (S/. 5,548) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 900 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $103 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)