Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.999 NAD / ZAR
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, you would need at least 30,092 N$ (R 30,123) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 N$ in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 4 hours ago)