Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,199 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.757 NAD / TRY
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 N$ in Walvis Bay you would need to make just about 17,385 N$ (9,892TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)