Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.605 NAD / USD
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, you would need at least 27,162 N$ ($1,860) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 N$ in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $1.95 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,926 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 1,200,000 Bs.S. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)