Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.340 NAD / USD
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, you would need at least 48,617 N$ ($3,390) in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 N$ in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 3 hours ago)