Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 971 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.564 NAD / BRL
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 N$ in Walvis Bay you would need to make just about 19,064 N$ (R$ 7,435) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,885 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 38 (about 2 hours ago)