Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,860 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00397 NAD / COP
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 N$ in Walvis Bay you would need to make just about 21,190 N$ (COL$5,340,604) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 4.08 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miami, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vitória costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 3 hours ago)