Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00397 NAD / COP
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 N$ in Walvis Bay you would need to make just about 19,036 N$ (COL$4,797,598) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 158 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ostrava costs 479,900 Kč (about 1 hour ago)