Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00233 NAD / PYG
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 14% cheaper than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 N$ in Walvis Bay you would need to make just about 19,019 N$ (8,156,072 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)