Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03296 NAD / KZT
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 N$ in Walvis Bay you would need to make just about 17,443 N$ (529,223 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 300,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Huelva costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)