Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Walvis Bay, Namibia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03331 NAD / KZT
Do you live in Walvis Bay? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Walvis Bay (Namibia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 N$ in Walvis Bay you would need to make just about 17,579 N$ (527,735 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Mexico City costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 4.08 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miami, Florida costs $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vitória costs R$ 7 (about 3 hours ago)