Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Walnut Creek, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 406 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05016 USD / MXN
Do you live in Walnut Creek, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Walnut Creek, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,100 in Walnut Creek, California you would need to make just about $3,597 (Mex$ 71,701) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Diego, California costs $69 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Halifax costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Manila costs Php16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)