Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Walnut Creek, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 453 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04960 USD / MXN
Do you live in Walnut Creek, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Walnut Creek, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,700 in Walnut Creek, California you would need to make just about $3,035 (Mex$ 61,185) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)