Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Walnut Creek, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 265 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Walnut Creek, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 33% cheaper than in Walnut Creek, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,100 in Walnut Creek, California you would need to make just about $6,100 (₩6,811,103) in Seoul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 3 hours ago)