Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Walnut Creek, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 440 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17567 USD / BRL
Do you live in Walnut Creek, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 71% cheaper than in Walnut Creek, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,100 in Walnut Creek, California you would need to make just about $2,595 (R$ 14,774) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $1.95 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,926 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 1,200,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)