Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Walnut Creek, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021.
Do you live in Walnut Creek, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 60% cheaper than in Walnut Creek, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,800 in Walnut Creek, California you would need to make just about $3,138 in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 4 hours ago)