Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Walnut Creek, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 971 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02270 USD / UYU
Do you live in Walnut Creek, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 52% cheaper than in Walnut Creek, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,300 in Walnut Creek, California you would need to make just about $3,998 ($U176,112) in Montevideo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pune costs ₨360 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)