Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Walnut Creek, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,223 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.27226 USD / PEN
Do you live in Walnut Creek, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 65% cheaper than in Walnut Creek, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,600 in Walnut Creek, California you would need to make just about $2,665 (S/. 9,789) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 3 hours ago)