Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Walnut Creek, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,390 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12868 USD / HKD
Do you live in Walnut Creek, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is about the same as in Walnut Creek, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,900 in Walnut Creek, California you would need to make just about $8,784 (HK$68,262) in Hong Kong.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 84,000 сўм (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)