Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Walnut Creek, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 676 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021.
Do you live in Walnut Creek, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 61% cheaper than in Walnut Creek, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,700 in Walnut Creek, California you would need to make just about $3,403 in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 4 hours ago)