Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Walnut Creek, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 493 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00028 USD / COP
Do you live in Walnut Creek, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 70% cheaper than in Walnut Creek, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,700 in Walnut Creek, California you would need to make just about $2,570 (COL$9,260,861) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 3 hours ago)