Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021.
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,253 zł in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300 zł in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cancún costs Mex$ 7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)