Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.324 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,924 zł (2,119 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300 zł in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.26 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$40 (44 minutes ago)