Cost of living in Singapore vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.823 PLN / SGD
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 100% more expensive than in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,177 zł (SGD $3,604) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)