Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00338 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,567 zł (₩2,532,029) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €180 (about 1 hour ago)