Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06640 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,753 zł (RD$ 86,630) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 185 (about 3 hours ago)