Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.679 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is about the same as in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,615 zł (R$ 6,801) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,885 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Carúpano costs 100,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 38 (about 2 hours ago)