Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.791 PLN / USD
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 26% more expensive than in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,276 zł ($1,392) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200 zł in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)