Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19034 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,928 zł (Mex$ 25,889) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300 zł in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 3 hours ago)