Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.664 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,203 zł (R$ 7,831) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €180 (about 2 hours ago)