Cost of living in Perth, Australia vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.944 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 117% more expensive than in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,211 zł (AU$3,469) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)