Cost of living in Panama City, Panama vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.791 PLN / PAB
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 47% more expensive than in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,921 zł (1,825 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 2 hours ago)