Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,059 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19020 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,114 zł (Mex$ 32,144) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $24,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)