Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07841 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,555 zł (Php83,598) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php240,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 33 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $559 (about 3 hours ago)