Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,236 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.46783 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is about the same as in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Wałbrzych you would need to make just about 4,876 zł (10,422TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$150,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$40 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jhelum costs ₨450 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨34,900 (36 minutes ago)