Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 948 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.682 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is about the same as in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,174 zł (R$ 7,588) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 3 hours ago)