Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.613 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 123% more expensive than in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,906 zł (kr17,805) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 3 hours ago)