Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26058 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,750 zł (R 22,065) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300 zł in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)