Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01257 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 20% more expensive than in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,874 zł (467,352 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)