Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,829 prices entered by 433 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00105 PLN / COP
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,149 zł (COL$4,894,547) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)