Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Wałbrzych, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00881 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Wałbrzych? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 4% cheaper than in Wałbrzych (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200 zł in Wałbrzych you would need to make just about 4,015 zł (455,946 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)