Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 691 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 107.389 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 373% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 39,294 Pound (366 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 1.00TL (43 minutes ago)