Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Wad Madani, Sudan
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 701 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 99.911 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Wad Madani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 372% more expensive than in Wad Madani (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 39,174 Pound (392 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300 Pound in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)